This global bank was searching for digital solutions to help its corporate and investment bankers manage their relationships with large institutional clients around the world.
Their 3 central objectives were:
1) To make the bankers stand out to their clients in competitive situations.
2) To identify and drive new business opportunities.
3) To support and update the bank’s internal credit-risk and compliance departments with front-line information.
Silobreaker’s unique approach of bringing together the whole value chain into a single application, from collecting data to turning it into contextualised insights, proved to be a great fit for the bank’s purpose.
With ‘know more, faster’ as the underlying goal for the project, Silobreaker set out to deliver the following:
1) Access to more data from more open sources than ever before, including from news, blogs, social media, press-releases and research.
2) Customisable setup based on each banker’s personal preferences and client list.
3) Ready-made dashboards and trend-tools that contextualise the data, extracting relevant and timely results to each banker.
4) Tailored email alerts and access to client news in a mobile app, keeping the bankers updated away from their desks.
The benefits have been immediate. To stay on top of client developments, the bankers are getting daily digests of information across all data relating to their clients. To focus on a specific topic or client, they use Silobreaker’s analytical tools and features. Preparing for a meeting or building a pitch-book, Silobreaker’s report tool helps the bankers find and select relevant data, add their own editorial content, share and collaborate within their teams, as well as export and disseminate the report straight from the system. Silobreaker offers a new and more efficient way to work. It also provides access to information that, in the bank’s old model, would have been lost or never found.