Silobreaker Releases Partner Program
Silobreaker launches global channel partner program for its SaaS-based security intelligence tools
Silobreaker’s partner program aims to help company and partners capitalise on rapid growth in cyber security and risk intelligence for mutual growth.
London – 21st March 2018 – Silobreaker, a technology company that provides products and services that aggregate, analyse and contextualise open source digital information, today unveiled its global Channel Partner Program designed to build new business revenue and attract new partners for its Software-as-a Service (SaaS) offering. The program is designed to enable value added resellers and service providers to work in partnership with Silobreaker to build a profitable practice based on Silobreaker products and services.
Since establishing a cyber presence globally in 2014, Silobreaker has been working with a select group of trusted partners to develop a best-of-breed channel program and currently has a customer renewal rate of 90 percent. With the new programme in place, partners will be able to build recurring revenue streams and drive business growth with high margin opportunities and renewal protection.
In addition to full access to Silobreaker’s portfolio of powerful tools and visualisations that cut through noise and analyse data from hundreds of thousands of open sources, key benefits of Silobreaker’s Partner Program include:
- Tiered structure will offer three levels of partnership in the programme in order to provide partners with a level of engagement best suited to their individual requirements. These levels are Registered, Enhanced and Premier
- Fully integrated vendor support: Dependent upon level, consulting and marketing development funds to enable partners to enter new markets, better engage their customer base and build the awareness to grow their businesses. Support is level-specific, but could include digital advertising, direct mail and tradeshow support
- Dedicated marketing support, Comprehensive and flexible training content delivered through live training, online or self-driven opportunities to enable partners to accurately represent Silobreaker’s offerings
- Partner portal offering on-demand support and training as well as the tools needed to simplify deal registration and provide superior and knowledgeable customer support, based on partner level. The portal also enables partners to manage their pipeline, easily connect with their customers and quickly leverage Silobreaker resources
- Partner revenue security to enable partners to easily grow their business through high deal and high margin opportunities
- Additional sales and technical resources to ensure solution competency, enable partners to underline the value and better meet customers’ needs
- Compelling product offering: With Silobreaker, security professionals spend less time collecting and searching for data and more time discovering, interpreting and making better-informed decisions and this makes for long term customers. Simple delivery via SaaS and options to upsell/cross sell complimentary or integrated solutions in a rapidly growing market
“This is an exciting opportunity for both Silobreaker and prospective partners,” said Kristofer Mansson, CEO. “The accelerated growth of our business has driven a strategic commitment to the channel, ensuring that each of our partners is equipped with the knowledge and tools required to best meet their customers’ goals. Our technology solution, along with complimentary products opens up additional revenue opportunities for our partners, growing their customer base and, ultimately, strengthening both their and our business.”
“As a global provider of IT products and services, SHI is constantly evaluating new and innovative technologies that meet the changing needs of our customers,” said Ed McNamara, Director of Communications and Marketing for SHI International Corp. “SHI’s Emerging Partners team spotlights disruptive vendor technologies and services, which put Silobreaker onto our radar. We are now successfully providing Silobreaker’s SaaS-based security intelligence tools to many customers. SHI is excited about the year ahead and enthusiastic that the new channel program is designed to help the channel accelerate the delivery of solutions utilising Silobreaker technologies.”
If you are interested in finding out more the Silobreaker partner program,
please call +44 (0) 870 366 6737, or visit www.silobreaker.com/partner-program/.
Silobreaker helps business, security and intelligence professionals make sense of the overwhelming amount of data on the web. By providing powerful tools and visualisations that cut through noise and analyse data from hundreds of thousands of open sources, Silobreaker makes it easy for users to monitor and research companies and industries, threats, compromises, actors, instabilities, geopolitical developments or any other topic, incident or event. Customers save time by working more efficiently through large data-sets and improve their expertise, knowledge and decision-making by examining and interpreting contextually relevant data more easily.
Follow us on Twitter at @Silobreaker.